Specialist Physician Obstetrics and Gynaecology for a Private Hospital in the Arab Emirates
Specialization: obstetrics and gynecology
Position: Medical specialist
Our client is a JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located in the Arab Emirates and offers advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with key outpatient departments,full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
We are looking for a Specialist Physician - Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- The post is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level care in Obs & Gyne.
- Provides care to patients according to current best evidence based standards, using best judgments at all times.
- Medical degree recognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
- Extensive experience and competence in all aspects of Obs & Gyne area.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as Internal Medicine since gaining higher education.
- Continuous focus on quality and risk management.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred however the fluency in English will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Obs & Gyne services of the hospital.
- Computer skills at immediate level.
For first information please contact Mr. Mauro Mezzina, +66 821 299 066 or firstname.lastname@example.orgID: EM-ME-FN-16G1